Attorney Meredith McIver’s practice focuses on estate planning and taxation. She advises clients regarding lifetime gifts and the preparation of their wills, trusts, and the formation of business entities. She also assists clients with estate administration, including probating wills, marshalling and distributing estate assets, and completing final estate and income tax returns.
- Licensed Texas Attorney
- Board Certified-Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Admitted to practice in U.S. Tax Court
- Washington and Lee University, B.A. Politics, 2008
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Houston, LL.M. in Tax, 2012
- The Texas Tax Lawyer “How to Request (and Get) a PLR” (Spring 2013)