Attorney, Kyle Brunson provides a wide range of legal services to individuals, business owners, and executors, including probating wills, estate and trust administration services, advice on new business formation, tax planning, and representing clients before the IRS in examinations, appeals, and Tax Court cases.
- Licensed Texas Attorney
- Admitted to practice in U.S. Tax Court
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 2020
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D., 2016
- Trinity University, B.S. Business Administration, 2012
- Member of the State Bar of Texas and the Houston Bar Association