Attorney Robert Thomson represents individual, family, and business clients in business transactions, estate planning, and estate & trust administration. Mr. Thomson is a veteran of both the Louisiana and Texas Army National Guard, and has served two combat tours. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his service in Afghanistan in 2017.
- Licensed Texas Attorney
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Graduate of South Texas College of Law
- Graduate of University of Louisiana-Monroe
- Fifteen year veteran of the Army National Guard (Texas and Louisiana)
- Former Foreign Claims Commissioner for Afghanistan (Kandahar)