Attorney, Charles Kelly handles a wide range of tax matters for individuals and businesses. He is also skilled at handling IRS controversies, drawing from his experience as an extern with the IRS and then with Judge Paris of the United States Tax Court in Washington, D.C. His most recent experience is with KPMG where he worked on numerous large mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Licensed Texas Attorney
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 2020
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D., 2019
- Graduated with honors: Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Pro Bono honors award
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Economics, 2015
- Member of the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Bar Association, and American Bar Association